"We Love To Have Fun, Help People and Sell Homes. That is Why We Do What We Do."
After growing up in Collingwood, I knew I wanted to stay here after finishing Brock University. Collingwood and surrounding area has a beautiful landscape and is not only a four season tourist destination but is a great spot to raise a family. After graduating Brock with an Honours Bachelor Degree in Sport Management I worked for 3 years at the Canadian Ski Council, a National not-for-profit promoting skiing and snowboarding across Canada. During my time there I gained a wealth of marketing and promotional knowledge which I now utilize while selling your home or finding you your dream home. I separate myself from other realtors with my marketing and working WITH you, FOR you. You can be worry free knowing you’ll never be forced into a deal.
I am highly motivated and dedicated and look forward to setting up our first meeting together.
2016 was a record year for me finishing with the Royal LePage Diamond Award (top 3% Royal LePage agents across Canada). Thanks to all my past and present clients, the years have continued to be successful with a Diamond Award also in 2017, 2018 and most recently 2019, where every year I strive to do better for you.
I am a hard working individual that won’t stop until you’re happy. Whether you’re ready to buy today or just curious the status of the market don’t hesitate to contact me, I’m happy to hear from you.
About My Brokerage
- Founded by A. E. LePage in 1913, Royal LePage is a name synonymous with excellence and professionalism
- Royal LePage has 16,000+ REALTORS® in 600+ offices throughout Canada.
- Since 2002 Royal LePage has more than tripled its Canadian market share. It is Ontario’s #1 brokerage brand, #1 in 96 markets throughout Canada, and had nearly $40 Billion in transactions in 2014
- www.RoyalLePage.ca has 3 Million+ unique visitors/month and Royal LePage generates 100,000+ online leads/year
- Royal LePage dominates both the new and traditional media space among national real estate brands. We have 10,000+ Facebook ‘Likes’, 10,500 Linkedin followers and 14,000+ Twitter followers. Within TV, radio and print media we had 1 Billion media impressions in 2014 — 122% more than our nearest competitor
- Brookfield Relocation Services – which feeds Royal LePage – is the world’s second largest and holds 65% of Canada’s corporate relocation contracts, including the Dept. of Defense and OPP