After growing up in Collingwood, I knew I wanted to stay here after completing my Honours Bachelor Degree in Sport Management from Brock University. Collingwood and surrounding area has a beautiful landscape and is not only a full four season tourist destination but is a great area to raise a family. After University, I worked for 3 years at the Canadian Ski Council, a National not-for-profit promoting skiing and snowboarding across Canada. During my time there I gained a wealth of marketing, admin type work and promotional knowledge which I now utilize while selling your home or finding you your dream home. I separate myself from other realtors with my marketing and working WITH you, FOR you. You can be worry free knowing you’ll never be forced into a deal.
I am highly motivated, dedicated to my profession and look forward to setting up our first meeting together.
2022 was another record year, being recognized as a Top 2% Royal LePage National agent across Canada for the previous 3 years. Thanks to all my past and present clients and all of your referrals. I strive to do better every year and learn from every deal. I completed my Broker designation in 2020.
I am a hard working individual that won’t stop until you’re happy. Whether you’re ready to buy today or just curious the status of the market don’t hesitate to contact me, I’m happy to hear from you.
About My Brokerage
- Founded by A. E. LePage in 1913, Royal LePage is a name synonymous with excellence and professionalism
- Royal LePage has 16,000+ REALTORS® in 600+ offices throughout Canada.
- Since 2002 Royal LePage has more than tripled its Canadian market share. It is Ontario’s #1 brokerage brand, #1 in 96 markets throughout Canada, and had nearly $40 Billion in transactions in 2014.
- www.RoyalLePage.ca has 3 Million+ unique visitors/month and Royal LePage generates 100,000+ online leads/year.
- Royal LePage dominates both the new and traditional media space among national real estate brands. We have 10,000+ Facebook ‘Likes’, 10,500 Linkedin followers and 14,000+ Twitter followers. Within TV, radio and print media we had 1 Billion media impressions in 2014 — 122% more than our nearest competitor.
- Brookfield Relocation Services – which feeds Royal LePage – is the world’s second largest and holds 65% of Canada’s corporate relocation contracts, including the Dept. of Defense and OPP.